Now blogging from Perth, Western Australia

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Street Legal MC

Staying at Custer State Park.

Russell is a Lawyer (shock horror) Once a year all the Motorcycling Legal professionals who ride bikes in the States get together for a conference. It just so happens it is coincides with Sturgis, funny how that works out.
Anyhow it is one of the bests launching pads for riding in the Black hills and they are a great bunch of people.
I wish I had more photos of you guys.


I will take this opportunity to add some Lawyer jokes and no extra cost. Look ;-) lawyer and no extra cost in the same sentence, impossible.

The trouble with the legal profession is that 98% of its members give the rest a bad name.

Its funny how all lawyer jokes are a bit harsh when these guys were so damn nice, at the risk of being done for slander I cant let that stop me.

Not street legal 

Q: What do you call a smiling, sober, courteous person at a Street legal MC law convention?
A: The caterer



The bunk house! a few good nights here with the Canadian whiskey and G mans Home Brew


Larry and Renee
 Larry and Renee are a really nice couple and we had a great time in the bunk house at night making jokes about each other mainly. Like most of the ladies I met Renee they loved to take the piss out of my accent. I would like to say that Bob does not have an A and an R in it and it is not pronounced "Baaaarb"and you don't fall in the "crick" as it has two EE's in the word. Don't  worry Renee I'll learn ya.




 It was so cold one February day in Aberdeen that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets!



G man
The Law of Beer by The "G man". I actually attended one of the conferences and it was about the law of Beer....hmmm. Very interesting since I worked in 2 different breweries over the years and one of those was a micro brewery for a few years. It was  quite educational as I learnt some more facts about beer I did not know or was that remember, damn  is there anything beer cant do?




Renee and her stuffed boots 
I woke up one morning and got on my bike as I did my Jacket up It seemed a bit snugger than usual, so I reach in my pockets and start pulling out lot of tissues and toilet paper. I look at Russell and thought, what the F@ck. Well it turns out someone was playing a practical joke. The old adage "what goes around comes around sprang to mind hence Renee's stuffed boots above. I was going to post the a photo of Renee first thing in the morning I took but that was just to keep her honest and an idle threat, as long as she made me coffee and breakfast she was fine.


Who could forget BOB, look out Apple!!!
This one is for Russell



Why does the American Bar Association prohibit sex between attorneys and their clients?






To prevent the client for being billed twice for what is essentially the same service.     






I lied Pay backs are a Bitch!!  Love you!!!


I had a great time with all SLMC and friends
Cheers Mat






I've gone to find myself, If I get back before I arrive, Please keep me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.